I have some very exciting news to share with you… I have been asked to join the Design Team at AnnaBelle Stamps (insert happy dance here)! I didn’t have to think about it, I just said YES! Who wouldn’t want to be a part of Andrea’s awesome team, and you know the best part is that I get to play with some of the most gorgeous stamps on the market! I feel very honoured to be joining with this talented team and today is even more special as you are getting a ‘sneak peek’ at the brand new sets that are about to be released (I’ll let you in on a secret… you are going to love them)!
The challenge this week is to Say It In… Black, White & Silver. Hope you can join us, you could win a $10 Gift Voucher to spend in the store, head over to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog for the deets, and don’t forget to visit the other amazing designers to see some more ‘sneak peeks’! The DT Girls links are on my sidebar. Our Guest Belle this month, it is the most talented Cath Dean, you can visit her blog My Creative Oasis, to see her awesomeness!
Other Supplies: Black Cardstock, Fine Clear & Silver Glitter, Heat Tool, Copic – C0, Silver Pencil.
About our challenges:
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $10.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺