It’s Friday and that means a new challenge from AnnaBelle Stamps. This one is super easy, it’s Say it with …. Anything Goes! Told you it was easy. I have another sneak peek for you today. This gorgeous image is from one of the new stamps sets that are going to be released tomorrow… yippppeeee! For more sneak peeks head on over to the other DT blogs, you can find the links in my sidebar and don’t forget to visit this month’s awesome guest designer Cath Dean. I hope you get the chance to join us this week, thanks for visiting!
This is my second contribution for the ‘Cool Tools’ Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and I have based it on this awesome sketch by Lucy Abrams!
Other Supplies: Heat Gun, Bigshot, MFT Dienamics – Simply Scallops Border – Large, Oval Dies, Brown Cardstock.
About our challenges:
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along :
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂
14 thoughts on “More Sneak Peeks from AnnaBelle Stamps!”
Wow Therese. Love your stamped bg.
Very pretty – love the color combo and stamping in white on the kraft.
This card is a stunner Therese! Love everything about it!
Fabulous design Therese……love the colours too!
Ooh, I love that card ….those colours are pretty together!
Beautiful colors and patterns!
Knowing what a fantastic stamper you are I bet this is a small bkgd repeatedly stamped to look like a large stamped bkgd!!
It’s so, so pretty Therese 🙂
Such a beautiful card – love the originality of using the stamp as a repeating damask design! Gorgeous colours too – brown and blue, lovely!
This is spectacular! Love how you used the image as your background!
This card is gorgeous!
Impressive Therese! I have been seeing a lot of the brown/teal combo and I love it. When I first saw your card I thought….”she is just too clever! Why can’t I think of things like this!”
LOVE that background, and the blue & brown together, and the scalloped edge…simply beautiful, Therese!
Beautiful. I love teal and brown together… so elegant.
Just gorgeous, love how you have used the image to set the whole card, love the colour combination, very pretty!!!!