Todays challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps is to Say it With…. Hearts! How simple is that this time of year, with Valentines just round the corner I’m seeing hearts everywhere! Don’t forget to visit the rest of the Design Team, the links are in my sidebar, I promise that you will LOVE what they’ve created!
Not sure if you’ve heard the fantastic news, AnnaBelle Stamps has released a new social site called Stamp,Embellish,Create! There will be a regular Tuesday feature where you can see tutorials, hints and heaps more! You can create & customize your own page and share photos and ideas with others! Come along & join the fun, membership is free!
I would like to include this card in the new challenge that’s just started over at Lilypad Cards – Virginia’s View Challenge #1, how super talented is this woman!!
Other Supplies: Copic – V91. Fiskars Stamp Press, Memento – Sweet Plum, Oval die, Bigshot, Ranger – Glossy Accents
About our challenges:
We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along :
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post if you have a blog.
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog or gallery.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂