Welcome back for another AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Challenge. This week we had to Say it In…. Plum, Blue & Raspberry! (ac075)
The Belles have all been busily creating (you can find the links in my sidebar) so why not take a moment to visit and see what they have made using these colours. Also this week Andrea has created a video for Topical Tuesday with a fabulous little sneak peek!
Also, I’m heading off to the Papercraft Show in Brisvegas on Sunday, which is always soooo much fun…. you never know, I might just see you there!
Other Supplies: Prisma Pencils – Cool Grey 20% 50%. Sky Blue Light.
About our challenges:
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along :
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post if you have a blog.
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog or gallery.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂
18 thoughts on “Friday with AnnaBelle Stamps!”
Beautiful card Therese! I love these colors and you made such a pretty card with them! Have fun at your show and don’t spend too much! LOL!!
Stunningly elegant, Therese 🙂 HOe funny – BrisVegas, I thought to myself “mmmm, never heard of that city” ….Brisbane, indeed – LOL!
Have a great time, it looks like a wonderful event!
Have a fabulous time! Don’t forget to share pics when you come back 🙂
I love the colours – perfect for the flowers. Your amazing use of white space is slowly creeping into my crafty brain…
Soooo pretty Therese, your work is so inspiring using Annabelle stamps….. I splashed out and ordered some :0)
Wow, these colours are pretty … love the vase and gorgeous stems!!!
Just lovely. Clean, simple and PERFECT! I was searching for the blue…and thought my eyes were deceiving me (I was sure those flowers were shades of purple!) and then my husband pointed out the blue in the vase! Dah! I really love your take on the challenge!
and have an awesome time at the show….I am a bit jealous! Try not to spend too much!
Fabulous job on this week’s challenging challenge Therese! Enjoy the show!
love the layered stamping of the flowers. Have fun at the show.
Oh my. This is gorgeous. I love the shading below the vase and your layering of the flowers. Wonderful CAS card!
I loved this the second I saw it! Pure creative heaven…. simply gorgeous!
Loved everything about this card! Enjoy Bris-vegas!
This is stunning, Therese. I just love it!
So so lovely! You make the prettiest cards! 🙂
Oh this is sooo PRETTY! The soft colors are wonderful! LOVE it!
Love this gorgeous CASness! The shadow under the vase is so perfect. 🙂
Classic CAS, perfect balance of the colours, perfectly teamed up with the white background! 🙂
so soft and pretty. your colors and coloring are so perfect. gorgeous.