Time again for a new challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps Blog! This week we have a colour challenge and OOooooh how pretty these colours are together. The DT has been challenged to use either the Dotted, Stemmed or Fanciful Flowers sets, easy peasy! And YOU could win Dotted Flowers (one of my faves) just by playing along.
Add your creations to the inlinkz at AnnaBelle Stamps Blog. Also don’t forget to visit the other Belles and catch their glorious creations using this stamp set (you can find their links in my sidebar). Also you can find Andrea’s video tutorial on creating an ‘Acrylic Block Stamped Background’ in the Community this week, don’t miss this one!
About our challenges:
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a stamp set (see above) from AnnaBelle Stamps.
How To Play Along :
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post if you have a blog.
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog or gallery.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas 🙂
20 thoughts on “A New Challenge at AnnaBelles!”
Oh how fun are those flowers Therese………………..love them.
Love your card. Great colours for this challenge. Better get back to my sequins soon so I can get some time to play this week. Thanks.
wow! gorgeous card Therese! the pop of red is stunning!
So pretty, Therese! I love the green inking you did in the bottom corners – really helps to set the scene. And the variety of sizes of the flowers creates a really cool perpsective!
Oh my goodness…I absolutely love this Therese! Those lollipop flowers are so bold and retro and fab inking around the edges to bring it all together. Love it :0)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT so gorgeous!
Oh gorgeous…love the little field of flowers with that perfect sponging!
This looks so cool Therese! I love the way you have made these flowers 🙂
Fabulous Therese. Loving those retro flowers – such a happy scene! Bring on Spring!
What a fun card Therese! Love the pretty scene you created!
Wow! Therese, you have gone and done it again…….incredible design. LOve the inking and the clean sharp flowers 🙂
Love those cute circle flowers Therese! And how you used the distress ink in greens on the bottom!
This just makes me smile! So cute!
Beautiful, love the pops of flowers.
Just gorgeous Therese!!!
What a fun and funky card, Therese! These flowers are SO cool!!! I like how you added some dimension, too. Great card!
Aww…super cute flowers! These are fab! 🙂
Such a bold, modern and oh so fashionable design!
Those flowers are so funky. Absolutely love it, Therese!