Welcome back, it’s time for another
AnnaBelle Stamps sketch challenge, and how fantastic is this CAS beauty!
I needed a Get Well card for a friend who recently started fighting her battle with cancer, and I thought these bells were perfect.
Get Well Soon – Detail
Get Well Soon
You could WIN a $10 GV by joining the challenge, just add your creations to the inlinkz at
AnnaBelle Stamps Blog, we’d LOVE you to join us! Also don’t forget to visit the other Belles to see their gorgeous creations (the links are in my sidebar).
I’m sharing this card over at
Simon Says Stamp where this week… anything goes!
‘Other Supplies: Inktense Pencils – Fern, Spring Green, Leaf Green, Iris Blue. Waterbrush. Copics – C0. Versafine – Smokey Gray, Onyx Black. VersaColor – Baby blue. Bigshot, Nestabilities – Small Straight Circles. WRMK – Yellow Corner Chomper. Bazzill Cardstock – Stonewash. Glue Dots.
About our challenges:
– We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along :
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post if you have a blog.
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog or gallery.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps, and so if you don’t yet have any we’ve created a Digi Freebie page! Each month we will add a new image for you to choose from to play along with!
Like this: Like Loading...
17 thoughts on “It’s time for a CAS Sketch Challenge at AnnaBelles!”
This is so beautiful Therese …. soft and subtle …. love it!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas … all the very best for a fabulous 2013!
So pretty Therese! Love the subtle and calming colors.
This card is SO soft and pretty! I love your take on the sketch!
Therese, your card is so soft and elegant…love these colours together! Hope you have a wonderful New Year!
I literally gasped when I saw this Therese. Oh this is soooooooooooooooo beautiful Therese. wow.
Such beauty, Therese…I really love how you’ve made your scene, and what a clever idea for lining up the grass! I know you love your Prismas – what do you think of the Inktense so far??
So pretty, Therese – love the delicate colouring and the medallion style sentiment looks perfect 🙂
Great card. Hope your friend wins her battle soon.
This is so pinned and so precious, Therese. She will love it. They are doing amazing things with cancer treatments. One of my besties has recovered from stage 4 breast cancer! I wish your friend all the best.
Really beautiful Therese. Love the soft colours. Really a stunning card!
Stunning card Therese, so elegant and beautiful, your friend will love this.
I am so sorry to hear of your friends battle against this evil disease, I really hope she wins her battle against it.
Happy New Year & thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx
Such a STUNNING card! I’m sure your friend will treasure your thoughtful gesture for a long time to come!
This is simply beautiful and I’m sure it will bring comfort to your friend! I’ve really missed seeing your lovely work!
aww I love how sweet this card is..nice soft colors..great design…
Happy New Year Therese! And a lovely way to start with such a lovely card! Your friend must be very special indeed! 🙂 Strength to her and her family at this time.
New year resolution…..I promise to stop by more often! 🙂
Simple but stunning!
So pretty. I love the blue and white and those flowers are so fresh and simple.