*** Please scroll down for my CAS(E) this Sketch post***
Welcome back, it’s time for a new sketch challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps! I had sooo much fun stamping this card, would you believe that I used a total of six sets of stamps, I think that’s a record for me lol!
You could WIN a $15 GV by joining the challenge, just add your creations to the inlinkz at AnnaBelle Stamps Blog, we’d LOVE you to join us! And don’t forget to visit the other Belles to see their fantastic creations (the links are in my sidebar) also don’t forget we have Janet O’Brien as our wonderful Guest Designer!
Other Supplies: ABS Memento Inks – Summer Sky, Danube Blue, Bahama Blue, Love Letter, Rose Bud, Angel Pink,
About our challenges:
– We post our challenges every Friday at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for two weeks, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each challenge winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $15.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along :
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post if you have a blog.
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog or gallery.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps, and so if you don’t yet have any we’ve created a Digi Freebie page! Each month we will add a new image for you to choose from to play along with!
15 thoughts on “Getting all Folky at AnnaBelle Stamps!”
I really love how you have combined so many stamps set on your card, Therese! The colours are gorgeous. Really beautiful card. Pinned it:)
Holy moly, 6 sets?! I’m impressed 🙂 Love the folk art look you’ve created!
Great card again this week Therese! Love that you used quite a few sets for this little gem!
Eeeeek, Therese – this has to be one of the most fabulous cards, I have seen 🙂 Love it!!!! I am so tempted just to “dog work” and case it, TOTALLY INSPIRED.
Holy Hannah! This card is amazing!!! Fabulous stamping darling.
I just adore this folk art-inspired card, Therese! The placement of all the elements looks perfect together and the color combo is fresh and modern!
wow I so so love this… Folk art is amazing on a card.. I love your color theme and stamped so pretty..
Gorgeous stamping Therese. That sketch is not my favourite, but your take makes it look easy 🙂
Oh love it. I just love the swedish folk feel here Therese.
How clever are you combining six stamp sets but mking them match so perfectly ! Not only is this a super harmonious card but your colours and layout are a joy to behold .
It’s amazing how you’ve given a folksy feel to all those different stamp sets, the colours are perfect too. Love how you’ve done the bkgd panels… still keeping it CAS :0)
Love those “folksy” stamps and all the colors you used!!
Six sets is impressive! Not sure I have managed that feat! Great folk art card – not easy to do.
Love this, the colours and design is fabulous
I always fall in love when I see your creations Therese and this card is stunning! LOVE it!!!