Hello again, it’s time for a new colour challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps! A little out of my normal comfort zone but I really did have so much fun making my black & white polaroid.
You could WIN a $15 GV by joining the challenge, just add your creations to the inlinkz at AnnaBelle Stamps Blog, we’d LOVE you to join us! And don’t forget to visit the other Belles to see their fantastic creations (the links are in my sidebar)
Other Supplies: ABS Ink – Memento Tuxedo Black. Onyx Black. Black Button. WRMK – Corner Chomper (Yellow). Prisma Glitter. Heat Tool. Prismacolor Pencils – Warm Grey 20, 50, 70%. Blending Stump. Zest It. Black Smooth cardstock.
About our challenges:
– We post our challenges every Friday at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for two weeks, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each challenge winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $15.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along :
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post if you have a blog.
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog or gallery.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps, and so if you don’t yet have any we’ve created a Digi Freebie page! Each month we will add a new image for you to choose from to play along with!
19 thoughts on “Who need’s colour at AnnaBelle Stamps new challenge!”
How beautiful is right! What a great card Therese – it has a real depth to it – love the checkered elements too.
Oh who needs all those colouring tools with results like this!!!!! Fabulous card once again!
Absolutely amazing!! It’s gorgeous!
wow i am blown away right now.. Totally amazing.. one of my favorites..
Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Therese! I love your coloring and shading and the gingham bow and button are so charming…love this card!
WOW!!! Therese – incredible shading! Stunning!
You did an amazing job colouring this image Therese – lovely card 🙂
This is one AWESOME card Therese! LOVE your BG lol and love the way you created your ‘Polaroid’ and your colouring is amazing, you are so very clever and just loving your whole card design too!!!
Wow Therese! Your card is absolutely stunning!
You have inspired me to have ago at something like that!
so stylish!! Thank you~
You should go outside your comfort zone more often as this card is just stunning. A fresh and very inspiring design Therese and one of your best ever !
Oh, Therese…I envy your colouring skills MADLY! Such a fun card with the Polaroid frame, and ‘how beautiful’ is right! Love how you’ve tucked the ribbon into the button, and the twine loops – that’s a fab embellie!
oh WOW! this looks just like a b/w photo! amazing coloring job my dear. just amazing.
I think monochrome shading is so skilled and you’ve proved it’s a breeze for you !!, you bought the image to life….love the polaroid frame too :0)
Wow! I think this is one of the most fabulous cards you have made. Your shading is phenomenal! Wowsers!
This is simply gorgeous Therese!
Such a sweet image and I LOVE how you did the ribbon and the button!