Welcome back, it’s time for a new sketch challenge at
AnnaBelle Stamps. This one is so easy, the possibilities are endless so I hope you find a chance to join us!
You – Detail
You could WIN a $15 GV by joining the challenge, just add your creations to the inlinkz at
AnnaBelle Stamps Blog, we’d LOVE you to join us! And don’t forget to visit the other Belles to see their fantastic creations (the links are in my sidebar).
I’m sharing this card with
Simon Says Stamps Challenge ‘Flower Power’ and also CASology where the keyword this week is Bloom.
Other Supplies: Prismacolor Pencils – White, Chartreuse, Limepeel, Olive Green, Lemon Yellow, Spanish Orange. Blending Stump, Zest It. Inks – Versafine Smokey Gray, Versamark, Ranger – Aquamarine. Bigshot. MFT’s Die-namics – Labels 4 Stax. Clear sequins. Cardstock Bazzill – Limeade, SBB – Robin’s Egg.
About our challenges:
– We post our challenges every Friday at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs for two weeks, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
– Each challenge winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $15.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along :
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post if you have a blog.
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog or gallery.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps, and so if you don’t yet have any we’ve created a Digi Freebie page! Each month we will add a new image for you to choose from to play along with!
Like this: Like Loading...
21 thoughts on “Thinking of You…. it’s a new challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps!”
Such a gorgeous card..love it!
Oh, Therese, I could sit here and ooooh and aaaaah over this card for a long time! I love how sequins are coming into the picture these days and your colors are so soft and beautiful! Bravo!
I love how you inked the flowers with such a soft yellow and the font on the sentiment is stunning! Such a beautiful interpretation of the sketch, Therese!
Beautiful Therese! Great photo as well 🙂
Sweeeeet! Your card is so pretty. I love the softness of the flowers and the colour of the label. Great work, Therese.
Love this – the colours, the softness and the sequins -aaaah beautiful!
wowie… so perty.
Beautiful design and layout.
Aaaaaah, so very pretty, Therese 🙂
This is a beautiful card. I love your color scheme, and your pretty flower trio.
Gorgeous colours, Therese – love the shimmer and the use of the background stamp! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!
I love that label shape! And the perfect little ‘blush’ of colour on the blooms 🙂
This is so pretty. I love the color combo and scattering of sequins. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!
Oooooo such a pretty card – love the blue and the delicate flowers!
I’m going to pin this card Therese, what a fantastic design!!!
The blank space on the label really makes a statement… Love it :0)
Oh, what a soft and pretty card Therese! Love the colors…love the sequins!
OHHHH! GORGEOUS card– love the design and those flowers!! Esp. the light yellow centers!! FAB:)
This is one beautiful card Therese! LOVE the colours and the set you used and your beautiful colouring!
Very pretty – and I love that colour combo – one of may favourites!
SO pretty. I love the flowers and the fabulous color combo. Thank you for playing along with us in the Flower Power Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!