Welcome back for the new challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps. This month we have a sketch to play with and I adore it. Once more I just had to use our new sets Scribble Scrabble, I can’t seem to use one without the other at the moment, I’m addicted!
Can’t wait to see your take on this fabulous sketch (see the new rules below).
You can add your creations to the inlinkz at AnnaBelle Stamps Blog, we’d LOVE you to join us! Don’t forget to visit the Belles to see their fantastic creations (the links are in my sidebar).
– We post our challenges the first Friday of each month at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs until 24 hours prior to the next challenge.
– All entries must include AnnaBelle Stamps as the main stamped image, this can include our digi range.- One random winner will be the lucky recipient of a $20.00 AnnaBelle Stamps Discount Coupon! This opens the challenge up for everyone to play along with and to have a chance at the prize.
– We will feature our Top3 picks and announce the winner prior to the next challenge going live.
How To Play Along :
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post if you have a blog.- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to a image sharing site like Flickr and include a link to the challenge in your description.
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog or page.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– Only AnnaBelle Images can be used as the main image.- Have fun!
10 thoughts on “So Special at AnnaBelle Stamps!”
Beautiful card. Is the bird from A beautiful day?
Great colour combo. TFS.
Yes, the bird is from ‘A Beautiful Day’, I think he’s a real sweetie.
Have a great weekend
Oh my goodness this is soooo very pretty 🙂 I am so much in love with the colors
I love how you stamped your pattern, Therese! The little bird is so darling and I love the tone-on-tone background! Beautiful card!
This is simply gorgeous, Therese, I love the colours and flow of the pattern and the little bird is sooo cute! Anita 🙂
Such a clever use of these stamps Therese! Beautiful card.
Awesome card, Therese! LOVED how you used this set and loving your sprinkle placement and your little bird is just perfect on your card, too cute!
Beautiful stamping, Therese! Love that the image is pulled from the lovely tone on tone background 🙂
A very creative way to use that stamp Therese…and that sweet little bird! Cute!
That bird is just the right shape to pop in there! Love the tone-on-tone on the base 🙂