Welcome back for a new colour challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps. I thought these colours screamed for flowers but after looking at them a little longer… they would also be perfect on a Christmas design too.
This card was supposed to be a OLC (one layer card) but alas after a little ink mishap…. on the very first stamp I ended up paper piecing the bird, so maybe it’s a OL’ishC.
You can add your creations to the inlinkz at AnnaBelle Stamps Blog (see the new rules below), we’d LOVE you to join us! Don’t forget to visit the Belles to see their gorgeous creations (the links are in my sidebar).
– We post our challenges the first Friday of each month at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs until 24 hours prior to the next challenge.
– All entries must include AnnaBelle Stamps as the main stamped image, this can include our digi range.- One random winner will be the lucky recipient of a $20.00 AnnaBelle Stamps Discount Coupon! This opens the challenge up for everyone to play along with and to have a chance at the prize.
– We will feature our Top3 picks and announce the winner prior to the next challenge going live.
How To Play Along :
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post if you have a blog.- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to a image sharing site like Flickr and include a link to the challenge in your description.
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog or page.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– Only AnnaBelle Images can be used as the main image.- Have fun!
12 thoughts on “Time for a new challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps!”
Love this card, Therese. By lifting the bird, it adds depth to the card. And remember there are no mistakes in crafting – only design opportunities! 🙂
Oh, this is to die for …… love your card design and the colors are simply b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!! I could stare at this all day!
This is a beautiful card, simple yet striking.
wow this is absolutely stunning..
So charming, Therese … love how your bird ‘evolved’ into being paper pieced … it adds lovely dimension! Anita 🙂
Gorgeous card, Therese! Beautiful coloring and I love your paper pieced bird…he’s perfect popped up on this lovely card!
Beautiful, and great save 🙂 Colouring is phenomenal!
Oh my this is so pretty Therese! What a great way to use the colour challenge this month.
wow, this is a gorgeous card! the colors are so pretty.
This is just gorgeous!! The colors are beautiful!
What? You have ink mishaps too? I feel a little better 🙂 I also love that you called it OLCish! This is stunning – and the little bit of dimension with popping up the bird looks like a happy accident. Gorgeous 🙂
As soon as I saw this card, I thought to myself…she’s done it again! Perfect!