It’s already a month into new year (yikes) and time for a new challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps. This month the theme is Love (how sweet).
Today I made a simple OLC and did some Prismacolor colouring which I just love to do, I would recommend these pencils to anyone because they are just so easy to use and in uber cool colours too!
You can add your creations to the inlinkz at AnnaBelle Stamps Blog (see the rules below), we’d LOVE you to join us! Don’t forget to visit the Belles to see their gorgeous creations (the links are in my sidebar).
– We post our challenges the first Friday of each month at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs until 24 hours prior to the next challenge.
– All entries must include AnnaBelle Stamps as the main stamped image, this can include our digi range.- One random winner will be the lucky recipient of a $20.00 AnnaBelle Stamps Discount Coupon! This opens the challenge up for everyone to play along with and to have a chance at the prize.
– We will feature our Top3 picks and announce the winner prior to the next challenge going live.
How To Play Along :
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post if you have a blog.- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to a image sharing site like Flickr and include a link to the challenge in your description.
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog or page.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– Only AnnaBelle Images can be used as the main image.- Have fun!