It’s time for a new challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps and this month we get to play these gorgeous colours….
Today I had some fun with Tim Holtz’s Distress Inks and added a little splash of water, love love love the effect. I can’t wait to see what you do with this challenge these colours are such a fun combo!
You can add your creations to the inlinkz at AnnaBelle Stamps Blog (see the rules below), we’d LOVE you to join us! Don’t forget to visit the Belles to see their fantastic creations (the links are in my sidebar).
Other Supplies: Copics – BV00,02,08.
About our challenges:
– We post our challenges the first Friday of each month at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs until 24 hours prior to the next challenge.
– All entries must include AnnaBelle Stamps as the main stamped image, this can include our digi range.- One random winner will be the lucky recipient of a $20.00 AnnaBelle Stamps Discount Coupon! This opens the challenge up for everyone to play along with and to have a chance at the prize.
– We will feature our Top3 picks and announce the winner prior to the next challenge going live.
How To Play Along :
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post if you have a blog.- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to a image sharing site like Flickr and include a link to the challenge in your description.
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog or page.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– Only AnnaBelle Images can be used as the main image.- Have fun!
14 thoughts on “It’s time for a new Colour Challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps!”
Lovely. I do love that butterfly! Have a great long weekend.
Simply gorgeous!! Love how you have used the colors in this card!
This is terrific, brilliant, awesome !!! Running short of adjectives, u r so so so amazing n inspiring 🙂
wow the color combo on this card is awesome.. love how fun and bright it is.. love it
Love, love this card Therese. Beautiful bright colours and I love the splash of water. Well done.
Gorgeous sponged and splattered background, Therese … and such a beautifully coloured butterfly! Thanks for the inspiration … I was struggling with these colours! Anita 🙂
Gorgeous card Therese – I love your beautiful butterfly – hugs xx
Stunning, Theresa – your ink blending is ALWAYS amazing!
Stunning card, Therese! Oh how I wish my attempts at water-colouring would be as lovely as yours! You’ve given me incentive to keep trying! The butterfly…swoon…
This is soooo BEAUTIFUL – Amazing bg! LOVE it! Hugs, Karin.
I so love this card! the two tone background and the butterfly are stunning!
Beautiful background, and your butterfly is gorgeous, Therese! LOVE this card!!!
Wow those colours look amazing together, such a beautiful card x
I love everything about this card. Beautiful! Pinned 🙂