It’s time for a new sketch challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps and I kept this one real clean and simple. I just had to play with the Scribble Scrabble sets again and used a few pencils to help with the shading, so easy!
You can add your creations to the Inlinkz at AnnaBelle Stamps Blog (see the rules below). And of course don’t forget to visit the other Belles to see their gorgeous cards, the links are in my sidebar.
Other Supples: Prismacolor Pencils – Warm Grey 20,50,70% Memento Marker – Pear Tart
About our challenges:
– We post our challenges the first Friday of each month at 8:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
– Each challenge runs until 24 hours prior to the next challenge.
– All entries must include AnnaBelle Stamps as the main stamped image, this can include our digi range.- One random winner will be the lucky recipient of a $20.00 AnnaBelle Stamps Discount Coupon! This opens the challenge up for everyone to play along with and to have a chance at the prize.
– We will feature our Top3 picks and announce the winner prior to the next challenge going live.
How To Play Along :
– Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post if you have a blog.- For those without a blog you can still play along! Simply upload your card to a image sharing site like Flickr and include a link to the challenge in your description.
– Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog or page.
– Please don’t link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
– You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
– Only AnnaBelle Images can be used as the main image.- Have fun!
9 thoughts on “A New Challenge at AnnaBelle Stamps!”
So cute Therese. I love those flowers.
Great use of these sets Therese. Enjoy the long weekend 🙂
This is so sweet, Therese – love the “shading” you do – Please may I come and “play” – LOL
wow this is gorgeous..
Gorgeous, Therese … so fun, funky and retro … and of course, awesome colouring! Anita 🙂
I love how you played with the sketch…Such a pretty color palette,and I love those funky flowers! Awesome card, Therese!
Fabulous shading Therese, that funky vase looks very 3D xx
This is so very cool !
Such a creative use of those stamp sets.