Can you believe that it’s already time for the new challenge at Mama Elephant and Me! This month it’s a ‘Paper Piecing Thank You’ and I’ve wanted to stack these cups for soooo long that I thought that it’s now or never lol.
Do you like my paper pieced gold trim? I’ve gotta say these cups wouldn’t last long in my house because they couldn’t go in the dishwasher (wink)!
Here are some basic information for playing along:
- Your entry must use at least one Mama Elephant stamp
- Your entry must be based on the challenge/inspiration source provided
- Your entry must link back to this blog post along with the graphic image
- Winner gets featured here and a stamp set of choice
- Deadline is September 28th
- Link up using the Inlinkz on the bottom
- Have fun, stamp, stamp, stamp!!!
Don’t forget to head over and visit the other teamies (you can find the links in my sidebar)! Thanks for stopping by,
ETA – I would like to share my card with Virginia’s View challenge – Pattern Paper (thanks for the heads up Amy)!
Other Supplies: Fine Gold Thread.