Hi Everyone! Welcome to our October Challenge! A lot is happening in October for Mama Elephant! We are celebrating our 2nd Year Anniversary this month and we are so thankful for everyone who has helped us get this far! There will be a ton of celebrating and things will get crazy!!! So, this month’s challenge we will start the crazy with “ANYTHING GOES!” So go! Go make anything you want and just have fun!
I had so much fun making this card and knew straight away that it was going to be Pandamonium. But would you believe that it took me literally a day to decide how to do the sentiment on this card…. it really can’t be that difficult lol.
Here is some basic information for playing along:
- Your entry must use at least one Mama Elephant stamp
- Your entry must be based on the challenge/inspiration source provided
- Your entry must link back to this blog post along with the graphic image
- Winner gets featured here and a stamp set of choice
- Deadline is October 28th
- Link up using the Inlinkz on the bottom
- Have fun, stamp, stamp, stamp!!!
Don’t forget to head over and visit the other teamies (you can find the links in my sidebar). Hope you enjoy the celebrations!
Other Supplies: Prismacolor Pencils – Warm Grey 20%, Cool Grey 70%. Kaisercraft Hot Pink Rhinestone.