Back with the next challenge at Mama Elephant and Me and we are heading away from Christmas and into Love, getting ready for Valentines Day!
I’m so loving my Confetti Creative Cuts die at the moment. I used it for the centre of the flower and to dot the ‘i’. And can you believe I had four sets of stamps out for this simple card!
Here is some basic information for playing along:
- Your entry must use at least one Mama Elephant stamp
- Your entry must be based on the challenge/inspiration source provided
- Your entry must link back to this blog post along with the graphic image
- Winner gets featured here and a stamp set of choice
- Deadline is December 28th
- Link up using the Inlinkz on the bottom
- Have fun, stamp, stamp, stamp!!!
I can’t wait to see what you create, Hugs
Other Supplies: Copics – T0. 0. BG10,11. B000. Y13. Prismacolor Pencils – Spanish Orange, French Grey 70%, Warm Grey 20%.